Bourne Bouncy Castles - Your Bouncy Castle Hire Specialists In Bourne
Posted By: Its Funtime | Posted Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Specialist Bouncy Castle Hire Bourne Experts
Here at It's Funtime Bourne, we offer a vast range of different products at the most affordable prices. Take a look through our website at your leisure to see the huge number of inflatables, bouncy castles, inflatable slides and so much more.
We’ve got much more, too, including:
- Garden games, like giant connect four, a buzz wire game, giant version of Jenga - always a huge hit with the adults as well as kids and perfect for garden parties, weddings and christening parties.
- Soft play to keep your little ones amused for hours.
- Staffing from our fully trained, insured, experienced and professional team of industry experts
- Music and sound systems for you to play your favourite tunes at your event. Running on blu-tooth you can stream all your favourites effortlessly.
- Assault courses for the competitive folk among you. Nothing like a pupil versus teacher race on an assault course.
- Ball pools for toddlers to play and socialise in
- Didicars our most popular add on item. Nearly every party goes out with didi cars added - they're such fun!
- Low-height inflatables that will fit in smaller venues and locations with low ceilings such as village halls and school halls.
- Disco-themed inflatables that will get you dancing and boogieing all night long. Why not combine you 2 favourite things and for a fantastic bouncy disco?!
Covering Bourne And Surrounding Areas in Lincolnshire
Bourne is a beautiful historic market town which we truly love. I have lived in Bourne my entire life and Steve (Mr. Funtime), having lived in amazing places like New York and California is also very happy to make our little town his home. The market town and civil parish in picturesque Lincolnshire has a history dating back to Roman and Anglo Saxon times, where people settled for the clean water in St Peter’s Pool and the other natural springs that supply water to the area.
As the story goes, 2 monks were traveling from Lincoln to Peterborough via the historic Kings Street. They took a rest break at the pool in the Wellhead Gardens where the holy men experienced visions. The first saw angels swimming through the water whist the second was told that the pool would remain full with fresh water until the second coming of Christ. This is believed to have been the inspiration behind the building of Bourne Abbey Church - a truly incredible piece of architecture in the centre of Bourne. Ironically there have been a few occasions where the pool has run dry and we've all survived to tell the tale so we're really not to sure on the authenticity of the legend, but it makes a nice story all-the-same!
It's Funtime – Party Rental Specialists You Can Rely On
Unlike St Peters Pool, the fun never runs dry at It's Funtime! We’re the perfect company to choose for bouncy castle hire Bourne – we’ll pull out all the stops to make sure that your event goes off without a hitch. Need that little more reassurance? Take a look on our reviews tab, or just ask your friends. We are extremely proud to be the most recommended party company locally.
If you have any questions or issues you can contact us on our Bourne Landline - 01778 570394 or if you need to speak to us out of ours, or mobile number is 07592 373310. If you need help booking, just give us a ring. We are more than happy to either talk you through the booking form or we can take your booking manually over the phone. Either way is fine by us!
Alternatively, you can get in touch with us online through our handy contact us page. Send us a message and we’ll respond as soon as possible.